- HDWX-100-TR ; HDMI Wireless Extender
- HDMI Extender : Stand-alone Box
Wireless Extender, HDWX-100-TR is designed for wireless signals extending of HDMI, keyboard and mouse. The transmitter module HDWX-100-T connected to the HDMI source encodes the HDMI by H.264 and transmits the signal via advanced Wi-Fi, 802.11a/n technology. The receiver module, HDWX-100-R connected to the display receives and decodes wireless signal into HDMI for display.
The USB keyboard and mouse interface in the receiver module, HDWX-100-R also can be accessed to the source via transmitter module HDWX-100-T, if it is connected to the source by USB interface.
The HDWX-100-TR supports the digital video data of full HD up to 1920x1080p at 60Hz and 7.1ch surround audio and transmits the signal up to 30 meters (100feet). It also enables to distribute one (1) video source up to four (4) displays and makes four (4) local keyboard and mouse accesses to the source.
By using GUI interface, user can select one of active transmitters for pairing in the receiver side. With these key features, 4 x 4 wireless routing system can be configured without any electrical connection.
• Compact design for direct hook up
• Wi-Fi standard: 802.11n, 5GHz, 2x2 MIMO, internal antennas (Maximum Throughput: 300Mbps)
• WPA/WPA2 and QoS
• Supports up to 1920x1080, 60Hz video and 7.1ch audio
• Has H.264 codec
• HDMI V1.3 and HDCP2.0 compatible
• Coverage distance (1:1 based): up to 30m
• Multi-cast: up to 1:4 distribution at 1920x1080, 60Hz
• USB backchannel: extend PC control to remote-site (RX)
: HID mouse and keyboard
• Certification: FCC/CE
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60℃
• Input power: +5V, 2A
• Dimensions (WDH): 66 x 105 x 25mm
• Transmitter, Receiver: 1set
• HDMI copper cable (1.2m): 2EA
• +5V, 2A adapter: 2EA
• User manual