DisplayPort 1.2 Data Recovery Repeater, DPAX is an active repeater for DisplayPort video signal to increase video transmission of a DisplayPort signal up to combined length of 18m (59ft) over Premium grade DisplayPort cable.
3m (10ft) from the Source - 5m (16ft) to the Display at DP1.2
5m (16ft) from the Source - 10m (33ft) to the Display at DP1.1
DPAX complies with DisplayPort 1.2 standard, and supports Ultra High Definition (up to 4096x2160) at 60Hz with auxiliary channel, MST function. DPAX has been specially designed to work with Opticis fiber-optic DisplayPort extenders, DPFX-700, DPFX-300, DPFX-250, DPFX-100, DPFC-200D and M1-5000. So it can extend the transmission of DisplayPort signal even longer.
• Complies with DisplayPort 1.2 standards
• Supports Ultra High Definition (up to 4096x2160) at 60Hz
• Offers data recovery function
• Transmits DisplayPort 1.2 data up to 18m (59feet) over copper cable
3m (10ft) from the Source / 5m (16ft) to the Display at DP1.2
5m (16ft) from the Source / 10m (33ft) to the Display at DP1.1
• Offers total data rate 21.6Gbps (5.4Gbps per lane)
• Supports auxiliary channel, MST function
• Supports much longer extension through daisy-chain connection
• Designed so that compatibility could go well especially with Opticis DisplayPort extenders for optical transmission
• Operated by USB power or DC power supplying adaptor
• Dimensions (WDH): 39.5 x 50 x 13mm