- HDFX-200-TR; One (1) fiber Detachable HDMI Module
- Stretch HDMI™ : Small Module
The HDFX-200-TR transmits WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz or 1080p at 60Hz refresh ratio up to 300meters (985feet) over one (1) LC Multi-mode fiber.
HDFX-200-TR can be connected to various types of HDMI connectors via provided intermediate cable and HDMI receptacle. It features CEC, EDID, and HDCP (High Definition Contents Protection) as well as supporting 3D contents transmission for better installation flexibility.
Both Transmitter(TX) and Receiver(RX) of HDFX-200 can be operated by DC power source; however, Receiver (RX) can be operated by plugging provided USB cable to the display.
• Extends WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz (1.65Gbps/ch) or 1080p at 60Hz (36bit, 2.25Gbps/ch).
• Transmits HDMI data up to 300m (985feet) over one (1) LC multi-mode fiber.
• Has HDMI receptacle and provides intermediate cable for flexible installation.
• Supports HDMI1.3 up to 36-bit color depth.
• Supports 3D contents transmission
• Operated by USB power to Receiver (Rx).
• Complies with CEC, EDID & HDCP1.2.
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Input power: +5V, 1A
• Dimensions (WDH): 52 x 34 x 14.4mm
• Transmitter, Receiver: 1set
• HDMI copper cable (30cm): 2EA
• +5V,1A adapter: 2EA
• User manual