The detachable DVI extender, M1-201SA-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and compatible with all industry standard connectors.
M1-201SA-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 500m (1640feet) over a pair of duplex LC multi-mode fiber.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It is also certified with UL/EN60601-1, 60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
• Compact size
• Easy and simple installation
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver) LED indicators
• Auto-power switching
• Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz
• Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
• Uncompressed DVI signal up to 500m (1640ft) over a pair of duplex LC multi-mode fiber
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Dimensions (WDH): 39 x 59 x 15mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, UL/EN 60601-1, 60601-1-2, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety