The detachable DVI extender, M1-201DA-TR offers easy connection to your existing system with minimum efforts and no modification, since it is designed compactly enough and compatible with all industry standard connectors. The metallic die-casting enclosure gives reliable installation, excellent EMI shields and heat dissipation in harsh and noisy environments.
M1-201DA-TR is capable of driving uncompressed WUXGA (1920x1200) 60Hz DVI signal up to 1,500m (4920feet) over a duplex LC single-mode or 500m (1640feet) over a duplex LC multi-mode fiber. The key features of M1-201DA-TR is, by using an optical passive splitter (OPS-216L), one (1) signal from transmitter can be copied up to 8 different displays and it gives you a cost effective and space saving installation for various application.
For better installation flexibility, it features patent pending Self-EDID management, reading and restoring by just plugging transmitter module to the display. It is also certified with IEC/EN 60601-1-2, FCC/CE and Class 1 LASER Eye Safety for various applications.
• Small and solid aluminium enclosure
• Easy and simple installation
• Copies one (1) signal up to 16 times with optical passive splitter (Securing the distance without any signal loss)
• Reads and restores the targeted EDID in the transmitter (Self-EDID)
• Provides Power, Status (Signal transmission in the transmitter and signal detection in the receiver) LED indicators
• Auto-power switching
• Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 60Hz
• Supports bit rate up to 1.65Gbps/ch
• Uncompressed DVI signal up to 1,500m (4,920feet) over a duplex single-mode fiber or 500m (1,640feet) over a duplex multi-mode fiber with LC terminated connector
• Operating temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ~ 70℃
• Input power: +5V 1A
• Dimensions (WDH): 39 x 69 x 15mm
• Certifications: CE / FCC, IEC/EN 60601-1-2:1994, Class 1 Laser Eye Safety